Schedule a confidential water tele-consultation with Dr. Steven Spayd, an expert on water and health, water testing, water treatment, hydrogeology, and well water.
Your tele-consultation will focus on your concerns and questions related to water and health, water testing, water treatment, and well water. Common questions you may want to ask:
- Based on my location what contaminants should I test for in my water?
- Could my water be making me sick?
- What is the best water treatment for the contaminants in my water?
- Should I treat all the water in my home or just water at the kitchen sink?
- Should I drill a deeper well?
- How often should I test my water?
- With the water treatment I have, how often should I test to make sure it is working?
Tele-consultations are scheduled in 45-minute sessions using Doxy.me, a simple and easy to use platform with state of the art security and encryption protocols to assure that privacy is maintained. After scheduling your consultation, you will receive an email confirmation from Easy Appointment Booking with a link to the consultation using Doxy.me. You don't need to download anything, you just need a computer or a smart phone.
Tele-consultations with Dr. Spayd are a form of public health education and do not replace care from your physician. We make a diagnosis of your water's health and its potential to affect your health.